ZCOVA General Contest Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions will be used for any contests (“CONTEST”) organised by ZCOVA Sdn. Bhd. (1145999-M) (“Organiser“) during the contest period (“CONTEST PERIOD”) unless stated otherwise.
Entries received outside of the CONTEST PERIOD will be disqualified. By entering the CONTEST, all participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and they agree to abide by them. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
This CONTEST is open to all participants residing in Malaysia aged 16 years old and above (as at the date of participation in this CONTEST) with a valid ID (“Participant”). In the event that a Participant is younger than 16 years of age at the date of participation, the Participant is required to obtain written consent from his/her parent/guardian before joining this CONTEST and, upon request by the Organiser, will be required to present the same.
Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors, and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, and advertising agencies, together with the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the CONTEST.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this CONTEST or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
The CONTEST mechanics are as stated above and in the participation platforms.
Before understanding the CONTEST mechanics, Participants are advised to be aware of the implications of the nature of this CONTEST whereby the Organiser will not be responsible for any risks that might occur upon executing the CONTEST. Participants shall bear all risks taken and it is best advised to be mindful of the unforeseen circumstances.
The Organiser shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. Only Participants that fulfil each of the CONTEST Mechanism stated shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants who failed to abide by the CONTEST Mechanism will be automatically disqualified from the CONTEST without any further notice.
The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend, suspend, or terminate the CONTEST at its sole discretion or if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the CONTEST is not capable of being continued for whatever reasons. Such termination or suspension shall not give rise to any claim by the Participant.
Contest prize(s) (“PRIZE”) are awarded “as is” and are strictly non-transferable and non-exchangeable and are accepted by the Participant without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied. All decisions made are final, and no correspondence, appeal, or questions, will be entertained. Where requested by the Organiser, the Participant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser.
The Organiser does not guarantee the availability of the prize and the Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion to replace and/or substitute such prize(s) with any other prize of similar value as determined by the Organiser, its agents or sponsors.
The winner shall be contacted by the Organiser within thirty (30) days to arrange for prize fulfilment upon announcement of winners.
In the event that the winner is uncontactable within thirty (30) days upon winners’ notification or announcement, or if contacted, chooses not to accept the prize, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant’s eligibility and forfeit the prize, or the next qualified Participant may be selected according to the discretion of the Organiser.
By participating in this CONTEST, the Participant(s) agrees that the Organiser may publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photos of all Participants or the stories submitted in the entries for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner as deemed appropriate by the Organiser. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participant(s) in any manner and/or for any purpose as deemed fit by the Organiser and the Participant(s) are deemed to consent to such use by participating in the CONTEST with no monetary payment whatsoever.
The Organiser or its agents are not responsible or liable for (i) lost, late, or incomplete submissions, which will be disqualified; or (ii) for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, electronic malfunction of any network, hardware or software; or (iii) for any error, human, technical or otherwise.
The Participant takes part in this CONTEST entirely at his/her own risk. The Organiser will not be liable to the Participant for any loss, mishap, injury, damage or accidents to any persons or property whatsoever and any claims, damages or losses thereto arising from their participation or non-participation in the CONTEST and/or redemption of the prize(s). Winners are solely responsible for any taxes, fees, levies or charges payable, if any, in respect to any prizes awarded to them. The Participant shall assume full liability in the case of any mishap, injury, damage or accidents to any persons or property whatsoever and any claims, damages or losses thereto arising from his/her participation in the CONTEST and/or redemption of the prize(s).
The CONTEST has no affiliation to Facebook and / Instagram and / TikTok, nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook and / Instagram and / TikTok. The sole organiser of the CONTEST and recipient of all information provided by the Participant in relation to the CONTEST is the Organiser. Facebook and / or Instagram and / or TikTok is indemnified against all liability in connection with the CONTEST.
The Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the CONTEST. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The Organiser respects the privacy of every individual who visits the Organiser’s digital platforms or responds to the Organiser’s interactive advertisements. This Privacy Statement outlines the information the Organiser will collect and use that information. This Statement will also instruct the Participant on what to do if the Participant does not want their personal information collected or shared when they visit the Organiser’s sites or respond to the Organiser’s advertisements.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- The Organiser will not collect any personally identifiable information about the Participant (that is, the Participant’s name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless the Participant provides it to the Organiser voluntarily.
- If the Participant does not want their personally identifiable information collected, they should not submit it to the Organiser. If the information has been submitted and the Participant would like for the Organiser to change or remove it from the Organiser’s records, the Participant may request by writing to the Organiser via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organiser will use reasonable efforts to delete the Participant’s information from the existing files.
- When the Participant provides the Organiser with personally identifiable information, the Organiser may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise. The Organiser may store and process that information to better understand the Participant’s needs and how the Organiser can improve their products and services; the Organiser may use that information to contact the Participant; and the Organiser may provide that information to third parties.
- The Organiser has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (that is, name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under sixteen years of age. Where appropriate, the Organiser will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on the Organiser’s sites or advertisements. If a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Organiser, a parent or guardian of that child should contact the Organiser at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Statement if they would like this information deleted from the Organiser’s records. The Organiser will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from existing files.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
- In some cases, the Organiser may collect information about the Participant that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser the Participant is using, the type of computer operating system the Participant is using, and the domain name of the site from which the Participant linked to the Organiser’s site or advertisement.
- Information We May Place Automatically on Your Computer’s Hard Drive
- When the Participant views one of the Organiser’s sites or advertisements, the Organiser may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and will help the Organiser in many ways. For example, Cookies allow the Organiser to tailor a site or advertisement to better match the Participant’s interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, the Participant can erase Cookies from his or her computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. The Participant should refer to the Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
- Who to Contact
- If the Participant have submitted personally identifiable information through the Organiser’s site or interactive advertisement, and would like that information deleted from their records, please write a request through email to email@example.com. The Organiser will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from existing files.