ZCOVA Holiday Giveaway Terms and Conditions
ZCOVA Sdn Bhd (“ZCOVA”) maintains this web site (“Web Site”) and is responsible for this giveaway. You can access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use (“Terms and Conditions”) without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without ZCOVA’s written permission. ZCOVA reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
This contest is open only to all. Entrants under the age of thirteen (13) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest.
- This promotion is only valid at ZCOVA.
- The Lucky Draw is valid until 30 November 2020.
- Customer entitled to 1 lucky draw chance with each consultation.
- Lucky Draw submission must be completed in full before the closing date. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 30 November 2020 (GMT +08:00).
- Representatives of ZCOVA will pick the lucky draw winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about ZCOVA’s decision.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo-taking session during the issuing of Giveaway gift. Pictures may be posted online for display purpose.
- ZCOVA reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Entry to the lucky draw closes on 30 November 2020 (“closing date”). Lucky draw entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g NRIC or work permit pass and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; ZCOVA reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are subject to availability and ZCOVA reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
- The winners of the lucky draw will be notified via a phone call or prize notification email. ZCOVA reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Lucky Draws winner is required to respond within two (2) weeks from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected shall be disposed of at ZCOVA’s sole discretion. ZCOVA’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding ZCOVA’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by ZCOVA for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ZCOVA by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Lucky draw, ZCOVA at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- 6 months validity from 1st December 2020 until 31st May 2021.
- Expiry date stated on the voucher is non-extendable.
- The original gift voucher must be presented upon check-in.
- The name stated in the gift letter will be same for room reservation.
- Not applicable on closed out dates 23 Dec 20 – 7 Jan 21 & 11 – 21 Feb 2021 & 2 – 4 April 2021.
- This voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- The certificate holder will pay any additional cost exceeding the value of this certificate.
- Advance booking is required and subject to hotel room availability.
- ZCOVA cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. ZCOVA is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against ZCOVA, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the contest, You agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for ZCOVA’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for ZCOVA’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for ZCOVA promotional and marketing purposes.
- To use of your pictures taken during the lucky draw collection in our shop front or website to publicize our winner list.
- Each individual participating to this lucky draw acknowledges that:
- in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to ZCOVA or obtained by ZCOVA from her/him pursuant to this application:
- she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by ZCOVA as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to ZCOVA’s external agencies or third parties)
- ZCOVA and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site or responds to our advertisements and contest. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.
Please be advised that all materials posted on the Web Site are subject to public downloading by third party viewers. ZCOVA has taken precautionary steps to deter users from downloading. However, should downloading persist, ZCOVA shall not be held accountable or liable for any damages caused.
- Provision of Information to Third Parties – We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to “opt in” to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
- Updating or Removing Information – You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.